Sunday, August 3, 2014

happy blogoversary to me :)

Five years ago today I was 45, my youngest kiddos were still little, and this humble little blog of mine was launched. The first post is here if you want to take a look. :)  This place has become a journal of sorts to chronicle the days of our lives here in Dole Valley, our garden, the blessings of country living, gardening, raising chickens, favorite recipes, quotes, good books, knitting projects, and a little bit of this and that. Along the way I've enjoyed making the acquaintance of new friends around the globe and even had the blessing of meeting a blog friend in person! (Mary, I miss you and hope you are well!)


What a blessing it has been to have gotten to know so many of you through this venue! Thank you so much for joining me on my journey!

SDG,

~Lisa

Thanks for visiting Happy in Dole Valley! To join us on our journey, look to the upper right to follow or subscribe. :)

14 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you! I think you should have a special cake or pie in honor of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! May you have many more years of blogging and sharing your days with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! I have loved getting to know you and I appreciate your help with Drawstrings! You are certainly a part of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary Lisa, I'm so glad you to have found you. My blog's anniversary was four last month, I forgot about it [oops], and am so thankful for all the souls I have come to know and love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5 Years!! I am so happy that I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Happy 5 years and many more!!! I had to look at my blog... will be 9 years this Nov... boy have blogs evolved a lot! I've met some wonderful people also and am so glad you are one of them!!! God bless and keep you and your family! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been such a joy to have met you through this venue Lisa...and since we have a friend in commong (Mary)...I can share that she is doing quite well :-) blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I enjoy keeping up with all the things happening at Dole Valley! Look forward to following along until your next milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been an incredible journey!! I'm glad I've had the chance to share part of it with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blog Anniversary! :-)
    I have learned a lot from you and your writings, thanks so much for sharing your knowledge. Hope Dan's business prospers and you're doing well. Most of all I envy your idyllic family life, something I missed out on for some reason. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've enjoyed your blog - your journey through everyday things, your recipes and your honesty. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary! I have loved "meeting" my blog friends and hope to be able to REALLY meet up with everyone at sometime. I am blessed to call you my friend - even if we can't see each other in real life, it feels good to know you are there. Thanks for all your wonderful blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I met you four years ago - online. Has it really been that long? It's been a pleasure to get to know you and to relate to your love of family and home - clear across the States. I remember when you got together with Mary, who lives in Canada. I've met a couple of blog friends in person (wish we lived closer) and it was a rare treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting; your thoughts and questions are always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...